Wednesday, July 15, 2015

5 Months, 135 Pounds Down

You've read my "What Does 100 lb Look Like?" page. You celebrated with me. Maybe you're pre-op and marveled a bit thinking "no way I can do that" (yes, yes you can!). Maybe you're post-op and you thought "wow, lookin' good, you're making great progress" (thank you!)

Or maybe you said to yourself "Really? I thought it would look like more!" If you're in that last camp, you read my mind. The next 35 pounds, however, was at least as significant, if not far moreso, than the first 100. What's after the jump will really blow your mind!


Holy Shrinking Adipose Batman! Where did he go?
What about you? What sudden surprises have you had with your improving health? Let me know in the comments!

On a side note, isn't it incredible to think that when we lose fat, we BREATHE OUT the vast majority of that mass as carbon dioxide?

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Smye! Look at you! You're shrinking! Congratulations on such amazing loss!

    ReplyDelete