Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Your Turn

Typically I post the fruits of my labors here, sharing with you what I've learned through countless attempts, trial and error, and the careful balancing of ingredients. Now I need you to share with me. I have two favors to ask of you all.

1) Consider the recipes that have been posted so far: Which recipes stand out to you as most appealing? Which ones have you tried? Which ones will you try? If you tried them, did you like them? And, most importantly, what was it about each recipe that led you to want to try it vs move on to another possibility? Post a comment and let me know.

2) If you've found anything on the blog that has intrigued you, excited you, encouraged you, or even just piqued your curiosity - share it with a friend. Share the post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Reddit. Email a favorite recipe to your mom. The goal of this blog is to spread healthy, wholesome, nutritious and delicious recipes with the larger community of bariatric patients, their families and their friends. I don't have much of a presence online at this point and I need your help.

Get out there, find a new favorite dish, and enjoy Real Food that's Real Delicious while experiencing Real Weightloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment